Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 69-Chloe's Bday

Megan made this with her clay...pretty cute huh?



We started Chloes day by meeting a family from Hume, the Sutton's, at the Atascadero zoo! They were on their way down to Santa Maria to see their family and facebooked us to see if we wanted to meet for a visit. It was nice to see them and the girls loved the zoo. I used to take Megan there all the time when she was little...
Here is Chloe on the phone with Grandma Donna on our way to the zoo. She was really excited to talk to her!




Chloe the turtle.


I love this picture of Brian...I wish Chloe was looking at the camera!


Animal Pics...







Tonight we had cake and icecream with family here at the house...


Oh and here she is in the beautiful dress Grandma Susie made her...Thank you Grandma Susie!



We are so thankful for Chloe. She brings so much joy into our lives and we thank God for her and of course, our other 2 beautiful girls... because we know that children are a gift from Him. James 1:17 We have been reminded how quickly life here on earth is and can be, and that in turn has caused me personally to treasure sweet moments with the girls more...and the not so precious moments...well, not to sweat them as much. So, thank you Lord, for teaching me something through Elyse...
If the Lord lays it on your heart, pray for the Carey's up at Hume. Cliff, April and their son, Peter. Their little girl went to be with Jesus in February unexpectedly...and today was her 1st birthday.




1 comment:

Donna said...

Keri, what wonderful pictures these all are! And what a beautiful commentary you wrote. I am so proud of you and I love you beyond words. Thank you for your time in sharing these pictures and comments, they mean so much.