Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 65-68 Tues-Fri

Easter egg hunt at the Paso park with the girls school!

Now this picture cracks me up just because I think she isn't sure if I am taking a picture of her trying to sneak another piece of chocolate out of her bag...too funny!


Megan showing me her loot.


Chloe got to hold up the cross during the Easter story. I have to get the Resurrection Eggs! I love them. At the end Yasmin the director of the school said "And this is the reason for Easter... Jesus our God dying for our sins and then raising from the dead..He is alive! It's not the bunnies, eggs and everything else..." Then some kid said "everything else is there just to make it fun!" So cute....



This picture is just so darn cute! Doing a relay race with big sis...


Chloes much needed time out. I just had to document it...for future proof. ;)


Abbys "Extreme Hopscotch" :)

Chloe has strongly disliked hair on her since she was born. Seriously, as far as I can remember she has always freaked out if there is a hair on her. Poor thing, my hair is everywhere. She seems to be handling it a little better as she gets older. lol


1 comment:

Donna said...

All these pictures and comments are cute, cute, cute. Thanks Keri. xoxo