
Chloe and sleep has been a challenge lately. She won't fall asleep until around 3pm if she will fall asleep at all for naps, and then it takes forever to go to sleep at night which lead to naughtiness. So, I figured we would just skip the whole naptime last week...since Megan was really young too when she quit taking naps...I figured maybe she is ready too. She has done rather well actually, she goes to sleep much faster without getting in trouble but I don't think she is quite ready to let go of her naps completely yet ;)


1 comment:
We are struggling with this at our house too. Sometimes Will will nap but usually just falls asleep when I have to go get the kids from school, so he is cranky or asleep in the car. He stays up late then too. Let me know if you come up with a solution. We are just muddling through...trying to skip, but taking naps when it just happens.
Post a Comment