Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 51 - Mommy and me park day

So, we are struggling with Chloe staying in her bed at night. She likes to climb up into Abbys top bunk even when we take the ladder away. Brian will spank her and she will get right back up there right after he leaves! Ugh. So, I thought I would bribe her last night. I told her that I would take her to the park today if she obeyed and stayed in her bed. She did! So, first thing that came out of her mouth this morning was "Are we going to the park??" Very cute. Then every two seconds she would ask. So, I explained to her all the things I needed to do before we could go to the park. Make the girls lunches, take a shower, get dressed and then put my make-up on and we'd be good to go! So, we finally reached the make-up part and as I sat on the couch about to put my make-up on, I looked over at Chloe loving how super cute she looked on the couch watching t.v...she said to me "Mom, quit looking at me and put on your make-up ." Ha! I think she was READY to go to the playground...
Yay finally the park!!!!

Tire swing...
Wondering about that wet slide...



Dang skinny pants...


And then the BOYS came. Hilarious really.
Here she is enjoying her swing.

Then she spots them. On what she called "Her slides."
Stinkeye.

She warmed up to them and had fun at 'her playground' :)

2 comments:

RICK said...

TOO CUTE. GLAD YOU FOLLOWED THROUGH ON YOUR PROMISE. HOPE IT HELPS HER STAY IN BED TONIGHT. I GET THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE IS NOT MISSING THE SNOW TOO MUCH.

Kara said...

Adorable! Believe it or not, I kinda miss those toddler times, enjoy!!