Wednesday, March 3, 2010

day 42- 45 Ramblings, Rainbows and Chloe.

Well, I am just having a heck of a time getting back into a schedule. Mountain life was a lot slower than city life...and I live in a small area! Ha! And I am not even really doing anything...everything is just faster and more demanding. My mind feels slower...maybe its not the mountain life..maybe I'm just getting older ;)
But that being said, it feels right and God is showing himself to be faithful. Being back at our home church and being near family is beyond wonderful.
We miss our friends at Hume but we are only a couple of hours away and we can always stalk them on FB! :) I still can't believe Brian got an account!

Brian is enjoying his job and doing well. He amazes me. He adapts so well. I love that about him.

The girls are doing pretty good. Abby is going with the flow. Megan is having a harder time. First of all, her class is at a different stage in Math than her previous class, so she is trying to learn/catch up with the rest of the class which kinda makes her stressed. But she is doing it. And she really misses her friends. So you all can be praying for her. Chloe is doing good, she has found it amusing to go crosseyed. It makes me laugh everytime. So, these aren't each taken Sunday thru today but hopefully once I get a routine going I'll get this down pat again :)



Cute one of her digging in the backyard...




Rainbow between showers today...actually a double rainbow!


Um, no nap today. Enough said :)

3 comments:

RICK said...

THEY'RE ALL GOOD PICTURES AND YOUR COMMENTARY IS ENJOYABLE BECAUSE IT'S SO SINCERE. LIKE READING A PAGE OUT OF YOUR JOURNAL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Donna said...

I so agree with Rick! What a very nice thing to say. :) I can't believe I've missed the past few days of your blog..these pictures are all so great! Love what comes out of Abby's mouth sometimes, too! Keri, I really miss not talking to you everyday...it's driving me crazy. I'm sure we'll catch up soon, I know how busy it can be trying to re-adjust and just get into a regular routine again! Love you so!

Shannon said...

I totally understand how you are feeling. It is tough to adapt to the faster pace. I am still feeling a little behind at times, but it is definitely getting easier as we get into routines. I hope that you continue to adjust well. I will be praying for Megan. It is hard to move to a new place, even if you like it.