Brian took the girls out to sled today...looks like they had a lot fun! Megan even got to go on the actual tube run! She ran in later and said "Mom..I went down the big tube run like 10 times!" Heres a few pictures for you...
Megan going up the rope tow. I guess she was really scared..she said "I could feel my stomach twisting." But she did it!

Made it to the top and heading back down...
Abby watching in amazement...

Very cold... and excitedly tellling Brian.. "Here comes Jack!"

1 comment:
Megan is so brave! Looks like fun, but scary. I can see dad way down the hill waiting to catch her....
What a great place to grow up. You guys are exposing your kids to some especially fun and memorable childhood experiences. Not to mention the most important foundation building for life.
Love you all!
Post a Comment