Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jungle Boogie

Caught Brian and Megan playing on the Wii tonight...a dancing mini game. Jackpot! (Don't worry I asked Brian before I posted this, like a good wife would!) What a great Dad.

2 comments:

Gracey Camp. said...

Keri... all your posts are sooo cute. I just love reading about what you guys are doing and living vicariously through you guys at Hume. We wanted to come up for Law Enforcement conference this year, but it is over Halloween. Not a great time to find a baby sitter. ("Thanks for watching my kids... by the way, can you take all four, dress em up, feed em tons of sugar, and then try to put em to bed?")

Laurie said...

Wow! Rhythym is in their blood. Fluid doesn't begin to describe it Brian! Thanks for posting that one... (I love Megan's attitude even though she "hates being on video") Too fun and funny. So love you all!