Wednesday, January 14, 2009

random pics

Chloe found the baby powder.





Chloe loves spoons. A lot.



'Living in poverty' as Uncle Doug told us a long time ago when he looked in our freezer. We use it all the time. Anyway, frosted flakes in a bag. Hey, it was before we went grocery shopping...we had NOTHING in the house.


My lovely icecream cones I was going to use for Abbys icecream cone cupcakes...until I opened the package. They were 2 inches tall and about 3/4 inch wide. They would not hold up the cupcakes.




Oh and I finished my first ever scarf! I told myself I would quit posting my silly little projects but I couldnt resist.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are the smallest icecream cones I have ever seen! Amazing!

Laurie said...

Beautiful scarf Keri!!! I'm proud of you! Just emailed you and hadnt even looked at blog yet. Goldmine! Thanks for posting all those... gotta go read them but stopped to comment on scarf. :) xo