Tuesday, January 6, 2009

knitting & say cheese!

For Christmas Megan received a beginners knitting kit and book from my Grandma. Now, My friend Marjie taught me years ago the basics of knitting but I never really learned how to complete a project. So, I started reading the book to remeber and to 'teach' Megan. ;) I ended up getting addicted to it again...but Megan insisted that I hand over her knitting stuff. Geez..now I have to get my own stuff. Anyway, I am so proud of her! Kids catch on so quickly. Here she is tonight knitting away! She is really excited about it and wants to make her friends scarves. I hope she stays this enthused about it. I know Grandma Susie is lovin this!


Chloe is becoming more of a character everyday. She is so goofy right now...I love it. She tries to get a laugh all the time. She has now figured out when the cameras is out, to say Cheese....and she loves the fact that she can see the picture afterward. Anyway, while I was taking a pic of Megan for this post, here came Chloe.











No comments: