I finished my first ever knitting project! A little, mini, tiny purse. I am so proud of myself for completing SOMETHING. So what if it is for ages 8 and up? I figure I qualify for the 'up" part.
I made Brian model it for me...he was so thrilled!
Way to go Keri! Does Megan have any yarn left? Ha Ha. But I am glad you made my brother something to keep his lunch money in. Love you guys!! Wanna see Meg's project too!! xoxoxo
lol... that is my walmart yarn that I got like 10 years ago if you must know! Thank you...I am mighty proud of myself. And I told Brian that he could have it to put his picks in ;)
I think Brian should keep his credit cards in it and use it when he goes to Walmart for you :) Good job...get good at knitting and then come over and teach me...
Super Cute Keri! I think it would make a perfect lipstick cozy...If Brian hasn't already called dibs I mean. Good job. o and I have 10 year old walmart yarn too and like 3 rows of an afgan started many years ago...
5 comments:
Way to go Keri! Does Megan have any yarn left? Ha Ha. But I am glad you made my brother something to keep his lunch money in. Love you guys!! Wanna see Meg's project too!! xoxoxo
lol... that is my walmart yarn that I got like 10 years ago if you must know!
Thank you...I am mighty proud of myself. And I told Brian that he could have it to put his picks in ;)
I think Brian should keep his credit cards in it and use it when he goes to Walmart for you :) Good job...get good at knitting and then come over and teach me...
Super Cute Keri! I think it would make a perfect lipstick cozy...If Brian hasn't already called dibs I mean. Good job. o and I have 10 year old walmart yarn too and like 3 rows of an afgan started many years ago...
Great to store the girls' teeth...i guess Brian too if he loses any :). Shively's
Post a Comment