Bravo, bravo! That was fun! I will make sure Jake checks it out too. We are all gonna clamor for the birthday duo from now on ya know. (Or trio if you can get Brian in there. I mean, he's already dancing for us, so why not?) Give those two gorgeous singers a hug from me!!
Oh my. These are our future American Idol contestants! Look out world, here they come! ;) I would've loved to have heard my son-in-law sing as well, but if he sings the way he dances..... Just kidding Bri. Love you Brian!! Meg and Abs, good job. How can Jake not have a happy birthday after that tribute? xoxo to all five of you.
2 comments:
Bravo, bravo! That was fun! I will make sure Jake checks it out too. We are all gonna clamor for the birthday duo from now on ya know. (Or trio if you can get Brian in there. I mean, he's already dancing for us, so why not?) Give those two gorgeous singers a hug from me!!
Oh my. These are our future American Idol contestants! Look out world, here they come! ;) I would've loved to have heard my son-in-law sing as well, but if he sings the way he dances.....
Just kidding Bri. Love you Brian!!
Meg and Abs, good job. How can Jake not have a happy birthday after that tribute? xoxo to all five of you.
Post a Comment