Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 5th birthday Abby!

Wow. Our little Abby turned 5 today. She is turning out to be such a beautiful little girl with a gigantic heart. We love you so much precious Abby!
Here she is first thing this morning opening up her presents...

At her princess party with her friends ...



Eating her cupcakes...they were suppose to be icecream cone cupcakes but when I opened the box of the icecream cones, (to put the them upside down in the cupcake batter) I discovered they were mini cones...about 2 inches tall. Oh well, Abbs didn't care.



Playing with her new TinkerBell music/jewelry box...
Now we are making her pizza for dinner and then off to iceskating tonight! (I'll try to post pics of that later...)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Princess Abby-with-the-biggest-heart-of-any-5-year-old!! We love you so much and we are thinking about you & missing you on YOUR special day! You look beautiful in your new princess gown! Have so much fun doing everything today! So much love, Aunt Laurie, Uncle Doug, Madison & Wes :)