Saturday we kinda just hung out and cleaned up the backyard...it was nice! My rambling roses are blooming! Also here is Abbs watering the snap peas.

Saturday night we dyed easter eggs! Fun!
After church, we went down to my grams and dads and did an easter egg hunt. It was so much fun, I just love watching my Dad enjoying the girls so much...
Just let us find the eggs mom!
3 comments:
Gosh Keri - your girls are just too sweet and beautiful. I bet you're glad to be down there and not up at Hume where they just got a couple more inches of snow!
Thanks Michele! I guess they got a foot and a half of snow! And I saw on one of my friends fb posts that they got over 100 inches this season. Crazy. I feel for my friends up there! But most of them are tough and are used to it ;)
Oh, I miss those adorable faces! We will definitely come to see you one way or another!!
Post a Comment