Monday, April 26, 2010

day 99 & 100 - Sunday, Monday

Day 99-Well, Sunday was actually Ariels baby shower but I forgot my camera. I cant believe I forgot it! Bummer. We had some friends from Hume stop by too when I got home from the baby shower, but did I take pictures? Nope. So, here is some more pictures from Megans special day....
Just woke up... Happy birthday!



Abby made Megans favorite animals and a rainbow. Drew, colored and cut out. Then wrapped them :)



The Shively girls came over to bring Megan a present...so sweet. A couple of them got mesmerized by the computer...



Day 100! Monday. The girls worked with some pottery at the homeschool building the other day and we just got them back today...So cute!

Megans...



Abbs....



And Chloes...



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your girls are so sweet. I love the pictures that Abby made. What a thoughtful gift. :) Does Abby's ceramic dish say "Norm" in it? Looks like fun. Miss you guys!

Keri said...

Thanks Shannon, yep, that is "Norm's" new water dish. ;) Miss you guys too...