
And here are just random pictures taken in the last couple days;
Chloe found my "stuff" as she calls it. I call it my mascara and lipgloss.

Chloe playing ring toss.

Today we went to a park in Morro Bay that has a bike path and then to the beach with our good friends, the Camps. We had a blast and the weather was just gorgeous. Brian laughed at me when he got home from work today..."I can tell you went to the beach today!" My lobster face is always a dead giveaway ;)
Okay...a few pictures of bike riding. I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to fit all three bikes in the Kia but we did!


Can't take credit for this great pose..great idea Lori!
On the walk to the beach. So cute.
Megan found a sand dollar :)
Another pose I can't take credit for...darling!
Oh, I just couldn't resist.







No comments:
Post a Comment