Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 83- girls weekend

Well, Brian went up to Hume to do a sidejob so its just us girls this weekend. I try to make it fun when he's gone...beacuse none of us like it. He is very much loved and missed when hes not here. Plus he makes us laugh. lol
Anyhoo, we started our girls weekend by having little mini pizza's made with english muffins. Never done this before. They girls liked making their own.



Then we brought home the semi new Tinkerbell movie and watched it. Then the big girls got to sleep with mom! Well, for a little while, I ended up sleeping (if you can call it that) with Chloe in her bed because she was just not sleeping and it was just easier that way. Oy.



Abby has been asking to get a coconut. So, I got one at the store the other night and we opened it at lunch today. They were so excited! I had to look up how to open the dang thing on the internet though...after I figured that out, it was quite simple! They liked the actual coconut meat but not the milk :)



1 comment:

Kara said...

I love how Abby's is piled w/ meat, a girl after my own heart!