Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 82- Headbands & Heels

Not doing much today. Chloe has got the potty training down pat..well...except at night. Last night and early this morning I changed her bed twice. So, we had a late start this morning with all of us sleeping in til 9! Anyway, I have been testing knitting and crocheting a pattern for a friend for the last couple weeks..so I managed to finish that today! The crocheted flower is kind of a mess just because I just taught myself how to crochet for this pattern .Her headbands are gorgeous and she is selling them on Etsy if you are interested. Here is one of the headbands she is selling...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44411949

Here is Megan and I modeling my attempt ;)







And while I was consumed with this headband today..Chloe ran around with her own headband on and my heels...


2 comments:

Kara said...

cute models! so you crochet now?

Keri said...

um..if you can call it that. I would call it making knots. lol
Yes, I am learning though! xoxo