
I can't believe Megan has reached the age of the mission project! I remember doing the mission with my Dad! Well, here she is with Mission Santa Clara De Asis. We put a lot of time and effort in this puppy. We did find a site where you can print out your mission on photo paper, which worked out pretty well. You can't see them very well, but she did these little clay figurines...just amazing. Anyway, Brian said he wants to shrink wrap it and save it for Abby and Chloe. Just white out their name each time. Ha!

4 comments:
WOW! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT LOOKS GREAT. GOOD JOB ALL THE WAY AROUND.
HARD TO IMAGINE HOW MUCH EFFORT THAT MUST HAVE BEEN. MEGAN LOOKS CUTE AND PROUD. NOW SHE'LL HAVE A MEMORY OF IT JUST LIKE HER MOM DOES.
Great Job! I am impressed!
Megan! (And Keri and Brian) It came out great! Maybe we could store it for you (wink, wink) until Seth is done with 4th grade, should be perfect timing to pass it onto Abby.
Awesome job!!! I think I just drew a picture of my mission.
Post a Comment