
I know, I know...not a very exciting picture. But a perfect picture to show the latest victim of the stomach flu in the Butler house. Just typing about it makes my stomach hurt. Abby got it. 7 days later Chloe got it. And last night Megan got it right before her School Ski trip to Sierra Summit today. Poor thing. I figured this would be the only thing I could focus on today..so here's your Day 2 picture! Enjoy ;)

4 comments:
OH SO SORRY MEGGI. A SKI TRIP, THE STOMACH FLU; WORLDS APART. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL, ANGELIC FACE.
Emily got it a couple of weeks before Christmas. James and I were sick the week of Christmas... and we passed it on to James' mom and my mom. NOT FUN. I feel for you. I just hope your kids know how to vomit in the toilet... Emily got creative. ;-)
I am sorry too Meg! I see Lavvy tucked in there with you to keep you company :) Feel better soon! (and Keri your bedding looks beautiful).
p.s. Yes, Dad, an angelic face for sure!
Poor Megan! Missed the trip! What a bummer! I think our year of photos will have some good memories and some not so good ones... guess they will be realistic. Megan... we hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment