Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 12- Bathtime and Chronicles of Narnia

So, during bathtime Chloe and I had fun doing weird faces. I showed her how to cross her eyes...here is her take on going crosseyed.



And here she is doing her impression of a fish face.


Also, Brian has started to read Chronicles of Narnia to Abby. Well, Chloe too since she shares a room with her. Anyway, Abby is REALLY into it. So Brian thought he would show her the scenes from the movie (as long as they aren't scary) that he has already read to her. She LOVED it....oh and Chloe did too :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Got our money's worth today!!! Thank you! Cannot believe all that snow. Yikes.

Love you guys!! :)

Aunt Laurie

Michele said...

I LOVE Narnia. I already have the collection in Emily's bookcase! My girls will also have to be introduced to Anne of Green Gables at a young age. It's tradition.