Wow! That is a crazy amount of snow! The kids playhouse is crazy looking!Can't believe we were just there... did I send you the picture we took on the deck?
I'm telling you...it is crazy out there! There is so much snow. And it still snowing. And no Lori, you didn't send me the pic of us on the deck, but thats okay... I hadn't shower yet and I think I was in my pj's...I don't think I want to see it. lol
5 comments:
I SAY WE TAKE THE BUS.
this is your front deck?? Oh my goodness.
Oh my! That is beautiful and AMAZING! Can't say I miss digging out the car though.
Wow! That is a crazy amount of snow! The kids playhouse is crazy looking!Can't believe we were just there... did I send you the picture we took on the deck?
I'm telling you...it is crazy out there! There is so much snow. And it still snowing. And no Lori, you didn't send me the pic of us on the deck, but thats okay... I hadn't shower yet and I think I was in my pj's...I don't think I want to see it. lol
Post a Comment