You should feel special. I am so determined to do this picture a day thing, I went outside in my pj's and got this picture of Megan trying to catch a snowflake :)
Way to go Keri!! I appreciate your sacrifice to the cause of the daily photo! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you! Gonna go look at the Hume Lake cam to see whats happening up there -- TONS of rain and wind here. Lovin you!
Thanks Laurie, I knew you would appreciate my hard work ;) Yep, it's snowing like crazy right about now, Megan and Abby are out playing in it :) Love you and see you soon!!
3 comments:
Way to go Keri!! I appreciate your sacrifice to the cause of the daily photo! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you! Gonna go look at the Hume Lake cam to see whats happening up there -- TONS of rain and wind here. Lovin you!
Thanks Laurie, I knew you would appreciate my hard work ;) Yep, it's snowing like crazy right about now, Megan and Abby are out playing in it :) Love you and see you soon!!
What an amazing picture! The color i sooo great!
Post a Comment