Those are beautiful pictures!! Your girls have the prettiest smiles.
Lily says hi and that she likes your pictures!
Thanks Michele :)Hello Lily! I hope you are enjoying preschool! Shannon, I thought about you today. I just called DishNetwork today...we are trying again finally, so cross your fingers for us!
Keri, those are beautiful!! Makes me wonder if mine were good. Oh well, guess I'll never know. I am just glad yours came out good!!!
Hi Butlers,these pics are adorable! they just get prettier everyday like their mama. love & miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!! Your girls have the prettiest smiles.
Lily says hi and that she likes your pictures!
Thanks Michele :)
Hello Lily! I hope you are enjoying preschool! Shannon, I thought about you today. I just called DishNetwork today...we are trying again finally, so cross your fingers for us!
Keri, those are beautiful!! Makes me wonder if mine were good. Oh well, guess I'll never know. I am just glad yours came out good!!!
Hi Butlers,
these pics are adorable! they just get prettier everyday like their mama. love & miss you guys!
Post a Comment