Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

We did Halloween on Wednesday this year for a couple of reasons... First, we had what we call 'Servants Week' last week, where a bunch of people come help out at the camp for a week. Anyway, they like to be involved and hand out candy to the kids at the dining hall before they leave... Also we have conferences up here this weekend so it ties up the camp.
We did the dining hall thing and then went trick or treating afterwards. Brian leaves the back door of the van open and the big girls sit back there...they love it. We had a great time :)
I really don't like to spend money on Halloween costumes. And I am not really creative. So yea, Chloe is a poodle..again. But she still looks cute! Abby is a princess...again. But a different dress atleast! And Megan is a scarecrow...put together in like 10 minutes... :)

5 comments:

Donna said...

Verrrrry cute! Good job Mommy! They are the cutest trick-or-treaters I ever saw! :)

Shannon said...

Cute!!!

Laurie said...

Hi guys... great costumes! QUIT GROWING UP GIRLS!!! ;) Love and hugs to y'all. xoxo Aunt Laurie
ps HI DONNA!! Always makes me smile to see your comments too! We are both missing and loving this family from afar, yes? Sending you a hug too! :)

Donna said...

Laurie! Thank you for the sweet note :) Yes, missing and loving everyone so very much. I am so grateful for this blog because I can still see them often! (But not the same as being there to embrace those hugs) Hugs back to you
((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))

Michele said...

Aww - they're adorable! Emily got denied again this year. No energy for something she won't remember. Next year.