Sunday, October 11, 2009
Behind of a Bear.
Last night I went to a place called Waksachi Lodge which is about an hour further into the forest to celebrate a friends birthday. Its a nice lodge and I was surprised to see it pretty packed! Anyway, on our way back home I saw my first bear! Well, the behind of a bear. He was running across the road in front of the van that was in front of us. Ha! Anyway, I guess he was pretty small but I was thrilled anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
See... you head back in there a couple of hours and you WILL see a bear :) Remember we saw a bear cub up close and personal on our little adventure last year? ;) Love you guys. xoxo
Huh. I dont remember that. Must of been your other sister-in-law or something. That's funny you mentioned that, I was telling a friend about that on the way down there, I think she now knows never to take directions from me... ;) xoxo
IF YOU THINK SEEING THE BACK OF A BEAR IS THRILLING, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE ONE COMING TOWARD YOU!
Hi sweet sis! FOUR DAYS W/OUT DUMB CHARTER INTERNET OR PHONE since the storm! Now I can finally reply :) Was gonna say that the wrong way/bear ordeal was really a blessing in disguise because we were able to spend another night with you guys -- nothing better! We need to catch up via phone. Will try you tomorrow k? love to all y'all
Post a Comment