

Saturday around 1pm Brian and I packed up the kids and took a VERY quick trip down to see my Grandma and Dad down in Santa Ynez. I woke up Friday morning thinking about my Dad and then Chloe started asking to go see Great Grandma Reecey...so we took that as confirmation :) It was a very quick trip...I think we spent an equal amount in the car as we did with them...but it was definately worth it. My dad seems to be doing really well...it was good to hang out with him and seem him with his granddaughters!
The girls favorite thing to do at Grandmas is play on the gator and feed the horses carrots. I got a video of them on the gator today...it sure was windy and cold down there today! Anyway, Chloe is now old enough to reach the pedal on the gator so she can finally drive it...sorta.

No comments:
Post a Comment