We went to a cute little pumpkin farm down in Reedley called Hillcrest today. It was darling! We will definately be going back. They have a mini steam engine train that takes you on a ride around the whole farm! Anyway, heres a few pictures and a video to share with you.



6 comments:
I LOVED the video. She has the cutest little voice!!!! I miss you guys!
Thank you!!! We ALL just loved this new post. Love Chloe's voice and pronunciation! Madison commented on the difference in octaves between Chlo's and Abb's voices ;) Wish we were at that pumpkin patch with you! Sending BIG love up that mountain!!! p.s. we were looking at old photos & Madison found about 7 with her holding and/or with Abby in each one... :( Made her happy/sad. xoxoxoxoxo
It is funny..the difference between Abbs high pitched voice and Chloes low voice! She is fun right now...we can finally understand her...most of the time :) We miss all you guys too.
I will sum up the pictures and video in one word: DARLING!
(yes,you too Brian.... :)
SO CUTE! Chloe's voice is similar to Emily's voice. We are always surprised by how low it is. But at least it isn't terribly annoying!
That pumpkin patch looks GREAT! Most of them have such a carnie feel to them - like the one over on Nees across from Save Mart (umm, First and Nees specifically). Looks like a magnet for pervs - sorry, I just don't think I want my kid in there, you know? :-) Thankfully, Emily isn't at pumpkin carving stage yet so we don't have to worry about it.
Ew. I hear ya. I don't ever remember seeing shady pumpkin patches until we moved here. Anyway, cute place. They're open at Christmas time too...
Post a Comment