Anyway, needless to say it has been a long couple of days here at home. I really wouldn't want to be a single parent. I'm exhausted! Its a hard job I tell ya! We have been keeping busy though... Yesterday, we carved a pumpkin appropriately named 'Daddio'. Megan dug right in and couldn't get enough of playing in the slimy squash. Abby on the other hand was completely grossed out by it and wouldn't touch it. We roasted the pumpkin seeds and then watched a movie, had pizza and icecream and then a sleepover in moms bed. Wow. That is why I am exhausted. Abby isn't really fun to sleep with ;) Today we walked around the lake for 2 HOURS (I let Chloe walk some of the way) and then went to a friends and then to the snack shop and now we are home and I just made a fire in the fireplace. We miss Dad a lot and cannot wait until he gets home. He definately completes us.
Heres a few pictures for you. I think I might of got a Christmas card picture of the girls..that I will not share with you. You will just have to wait until Christmas. :)

Megan knocked down an apple for Chloe when we were walking around the lake.



3 comments:
Sounds like a lot of girl-time fun... you are an awesome mama,Keri! Loved the pictures, as always. The one of Abbs and Chloe holding hands is so sweet. And love that Abby wouldn't touch the pumpkin goo! So funny. Thanks for making my day with the update. ;) Lovin you guys!
I miss those walks around the lake. The girls are looking so grown up. Tell them we say hello (especially Abby...Lily talks about missing her at least once a week). Hope you get some rest and that Brian gets home soon!
Thanks guys. Brian got home last night..sounds like he had a blast! We are glad he is home. Shannon, tell Lily Abby said hello! The girls were missing Jack and Hank when they were searching for toads :)
Post a Comment