
As I was resting on the couch today..which I never do :)...I noticed the Chief Fireman stapling signs up on the posts outside.
Wow...they finally realized what a HUGE asset we are to Hume that they figured the should give us our space...... or maybe they heard us yelling at the kids or saw Brian walking around in his underwear and figured it was for the camps best interest.
No really, it is very nice of them but it does make me feel like people will think we are a bit snooty. Maybe they could of said "Foot traffic only" or something. Because we kinda like staring at people walking by since we have nothing better to do.
I just talked to a friend outside and she mentioned that they probably put them up for the relay race tomorrow...otherwise we would have 1000 teenagers running through here. Now it makes sense!

No comments:
Post a Comment