Crunch time here at Hume! Today everyone worked to prepare for the beginning of Summer tomorrow. All 1800? kids check in at 3pm... So, Brian painted Wagon Trains Treehouse today.
The pictures dont really do it justice when it comes to how high up he was! Bri said he was around 40 ft high he thinks. No thank you!
Yikes! I'm glad I wasn't there to see you up there Brian! You should have had a helmet and parachute, or at least an air filled mattress on the ground, all around the tree house :)
In the drawing it looks like there's no walls and that the bridges have no edges! I'm glad to see real walls in the pictures! Those tiny little third graders up so high! :)
2 comments:
Yikes! I'm glad I wasn't there to see you up there Brian!
You should have had a helmet and parachute, or at least an air filled mattress on the ground, all around the tree house :)
In the drawing it looks like there's no walls and that the bridges have no edges! I'm glad to see real walls in the pictures! Those tiny little third graders up so high! :)
Post a Comment