Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Adventure

This morning we decided to go have a picnic lunch and check out the National Park that we live in since we haven't yet...We went to the pass station and bought a year pass and headed down to Cedar Grove. It was Beautiful! We are excited to go again...So many things to do around here. We ended up at Grizzly Falls and then to a spot off the road next to Kings River.

Good one of Brian and the girls at Grizzly Falls...




And the girls playing at the falls....




Abbs with her 'special' hat that she picked out...look familiar Laurie? I think it might be a bit small ;)



The girls posing by the river.


Brian walking Chloe

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a good time! I also miss our talks...I may just have to call you soon, with nothing important to say...just like always:) Talk to you soon.

Gracey Camp. said...

Beautiful pic of Megan!