Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blob/Bellyflop

Brian, Chloe and I dropped Megan and Abby off tonight for Day Camp. We decided to go get a milkshake (don't tell the girls) and go watch the junior high kids in the blob and bellyflop competition. Its such a blast to watch! Heres a few pictures to share with you...

Check out this kid getting launched off the blob...he has to be 15ft high! Enlarge the picture and look at all the kids faces in the background... :)
And here is a guy in the bellyflop competition.
Picture of Brian and Chloe (I think I actually caught him giving her a kiss!) How sweet...

1 comment:

Gracey Camp. said...

At first, I thought that kid was part of the building! I'm soooo glad I'm not his momma looking at that! :) I was so happy to see the lifeguards in the water! The other kids faces are a crack up!