Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Narnia

Well I figured I better post something since we haven't for a couple of days. I'm sure family isn't too happy about it ;)
This weekend was low key. We hung out at home and played Lego Indiana Jones ;) We also went swimming (I forgot to bring the camera) and I went down to Super Wally World with Shannon on Sunday night. That is about it.

Let's see, yesterday I caught up on laundry and house cleaning. Fun. Oooh.. I also made my favorite soup..Chicken Tortilla Soup. We had one of Brians co workers over since we had enough.

Hopefully I will have something post worthy later but for now here is Megan reading the Narnia Series to her sisters. She finished the first book in less than a day! Crazy. She is so excited about being able to FINALLY read them. I think she is hoping that we will let her watch the movie next :) If she didn't get nightmares sooo easily I would let her today..something to take up about 2 hours of the day??? I am all for that.
Oh. I almost forgot...Last night while on my walk, I got pecked in the head by a mean bird. She was protecting her nest. Whats funny is that I was getting a kick out of watching the bird peck OTHER peoples heads a couple of days before... I guess I deserved it :)

No comments: