Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reoccuring Toilet Woes


Atleast once everyday this comes out of my mouth... "Girls, PLEASE remember to close the door when you leave the bathroom." They forgot and Chloe seized the opportunity once again. I think its time I move the washcloths to a different location.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! She's just helping you with the WASH mommy! I've never heard of one toddler that hasn't put something in the toilet. I used to pull out dolls, wind-up alarm clocks, socks, brushes...you name it! xoxox Love and miss you!

Scott and Shelly said...

Hmmm...maybe Brian could take some night courses in plumbing?
Love & miss you!

Shannon said...

I just hate fishing things out of the toilet! :( This happens at our house all the time, but it is either toilet paper...hard problem to fix...or matchbox cars. :)

Gracey Camp. said...

It wasn't that long ago that Ava put JT's deoderant in the toilet! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember trying to put Brian in the toilet when we were young, what memories. (Abbie, I know what your thinking......but she won't fit).

shively4jesus said...

i'd take washclothes anyday! every time the kids would leave the door open, ella would get IN the toilet. she LOVED it! every chance she could get. we had many baths during that time (and a very clean toilet). GROSS! it was better than disneyland when i flushed it once while she was in there :). never thought i'd actually miss her doing that!