Sunday, October 12, 2008

A day in the life of...Chloe.

This morning Chloe awoke at 5am which is not normal. I picked her up, held her for a few and laid her back down. She slept until 6:15 which is also a little early for her. So, we got up. I fed her her normal 2 eggos and then laid her on the carpet to do the diaper change. This is what I found in her sleeper when I unzipped it. Poor thing...she had a nice little imprint of it on her belly too. How she slept until 5am is beyond me.

After my shower this morning, I was getting dressed and noticed this. I'm a little nervous about Brian 'watching' the kids now. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is funny, but also sad. Poor thing. She can't say in a whole sentence yet... "I have something in my sleeper"
As far as the metal object in the outlet? Welcome to parenthood!! Why kids do this, I have no idea!
I am speaking from experience.

Michele said...

The things we find in our kids clothes and diapers - I found one of my ten foot long hairs in Emily's diaper this morning... I'm sure she ate it. And - that is a MATCH in the outlet, isn't it? I hope it was lit before it was shoved in there because the burn mark on it freaks me out. Yes - I have outlet covers. I intend to use them! :-)

Keri said...

The match was already burnt so dont worry...and we DO have outlet covers...just not on that outlet, of course.

Anonymous said...

GOOD THING BOBBYPINS ARE OBSOLETE.

Gracey Camp. said...

I too have half of my outlets covered... guess I should watch more closely.