This is what we Butlers do when we are bored at home. Take pictures of the kids (and eachother) making pig noises. Not really, but we did tonight ;)
Though you will NEVER see our pig noise pictures, I couldn't resist posting Meg and Abbys pictures...so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
A LITTLE SCARY. THEY'RE ALMOST TOO GOOD WITH THOSE IMITATIONS. AT ONE POINT, IT WAS ALMOST AS IF I COULD HEAR THEIR NOISES. ANY CHANCE WE COULD SEE THE PARENTS?
In response to; "any chance we could see the parents"...EVERYONE has their price.
Hmmmm.....In n' Out gift cards? No no that's not it. (finger snap) I got it - all the sushi you can eat!!! Oh, sorry. Just trying to figure out your "price". LOL Love you little piggies!!!
Aunt Deanna
Ohh it's easier than that Deanna. I'll post Keri's picture for a vente pumpkin spice latte.
Post a Comment