Monday, October 20, 2008

(not so) Happy Times at the Lake

I decided to take the girls again to feed the ducks at the lake since they all enjoyed it so much on Friday. So we fed the ducks but Chloe felt that wasn't enough.
Last time, I told Chloe not to get in the water and it worked...I just hung out beside them and took pictures.
This time it didn't work.
I said "Chloe, don't get in the water." That was her cue to start running right for it. Good thing I wasn't too far behind, but I did have to get in up to my knees to grab her from the back of her shirt. Scary.
So, here she is. Soaking wet from head to toe... not really enjoying her stroller ride home ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, good job mom! Guess you can add "Life Guard" to your list of occupations...you never know when those little ones will dart into danger! A mom has to be ever vigilant right? Hopefully she was a little scared by the whole thing and will NOT go into the lake again.
Love you all OXOX

Scott and Shelly said...

She may be training for the Summer Olympics in 2020.
By the way, y'all jump in that car & head this way, and I'll start working on your sign.