
This morning we went to Aspen Hollow..a couple of friends had mentioned it to me so we decided we'd check it out. It was really pretty...








I noticed I dropped my camera lens cap half way back to the car, so Brian went and searched for it in the forest... He found it but as he jogged back he said he took a short cut thru the trees and almost stepped on a hunter. As he sprinted by, he said "Thanks for not shooting me."
The hunter said "No problem." lol
I'm sure he was SO glad when we finally left with our 3 loud children...and then to see Brian jogging back...I'm sure he was tempted ;)

2 comments:
WELL, YOU'VE SET THE STAGE. BRIAN WILL PROBABLY RECEIVE SEVERAL OF THOSE REINDEER ANTLER HATS THAT YOU SEE FOR SALE AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME. THAT WAY, HE CAN WEAR ONE THE NEXT TIME YOU DROP A LENS CAP. (THE GIRLS LOOK GREAT!) WHAT A PLACE TO GROW UP.
Hey perfect name for that place... Aspen Hollow. Absolutely beautiful pics you got too. Love the hunter story -- make sure Brian wears orange next time. xo
Post a Comment