Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 136 & 137 Monday and Tuesday

Monday- Abby's bean plant sprouted and she wanted me to take a picture of it! Yep. Hey, I'm sure she will thank me later for posting this. :)




Tuesday. Chloe riding her bike. Man, she is getting so big. We looked back through the blog all the way back to '08. Wow!



Psa 16:7 I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.

I tried to find the perfect verse to explain what I am feeling lately...I thought this is a pretty good one. For two reasons. First, I love Charles Spurgeon. Let me explain :) I read his email morning and evening devotions everyday. This morning devotion talks a little about night seasons and this verse made me think about that sweet devotion, and how I can relate. Now, my night season may be very, very light compared to others night seasons, but I love how the above verse and the devotion reminded me that the Lord is always there through the rough times and continues to guide us in His timing and wisdom.
Second, which is kinda off the wall..but have you ever said that you would never do something for whatever reason and then the Lord gently (or not so gently :) stopped you and completely changed your heart on the subject? Well, that happened to me. The only way I can describe it is that he gave me counsel...in this night season that I am in... and I will bless the Lord.

Oh, if you wanna check out the devotion I am talking about here it is.

No comments: