Monday, May 31, 2010

Days 130-135:Wed thru Sun

Wednesday- Chloes 3 year belated check-up. Here she is waiting for our beloved Dr. Patterson. Oh, how we missed him. Actually, I should say we were blessed with awesome Dr. Gonzalez in Clovis when we were at Hume too. I actually miss him probably just as much as I miss my friends there. Ha! We liked him a lot! So we have been blessed with rockin Doctors! ;) Anyway, back on track...





I had to take a pic of this for Megan to see...Megan LOVED this book. Yep, it's a book about middle ear infections. She used to bring it to me EVERYTIME we went to the Dr. when she was little (which was a lot) for me to read it to her. It has nasty pictures of infections of the inner ear..strange child. ;)
Oh and btw, she remembered it.




Thursday- Ignore the basket of laundry in the background...I had to post this because Chloes smile is so cute. Dads doing 'This little piggy went to the market...'




Friday- Wes came and hung out for a bit. They played MadLibs. It was hilarious to listen to them.




Saturday-Playing War with Dad





Sunday- A visit from Brody! Oh and Ari and Denise ;)











And my personal favorite...I wish it was clearer! I didn't use the flash :(

1 comment:

RICK said...

GREAT SET OF PICTURES. WORTH THE WAIT. THANK YOU.