Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 117 thru 119

Thursday- Surprised the girls with shakes after school. They were thrilled!


Friday-Went to Grams for a visit.
Grampa Larry got out his old scooter for the big girls to ride on. They thought it was the coolest thing ever.




I've been wanting to take a picture of a hummingbird forever. They are hard to get! I know, I'm a nerd. Anyway, I finally got my chance at Grams house.



Saturday/Today- Chloe has been fighting a fever of 102 since yesterday afternoon. Atleast thats when I noticed...anyway, it hasn't affected her personality much. ;)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Fun day at your Grandma's! Madison is sick too -- with a nasty cold/cough and just not feeling great since Saturday. Poor girls. It was, of course, going around school in the kindergarten class, so probably the source. Hope you feel better soon Chloe! love you guys-

Shannon said...

The hummingbird pic is beautiful. Great job. Hope Chloe is feeling better.