Brian and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on Sunday! I feel so blessed...I can honestly say that I'm still madly in love with my husband and feel honored to be his wife. Brian and I have looked back over the past 12 years and are in awe of what the Lord has done. I'm excited to see how He is going to work in and through our lives for next 12 years!
Brian surprised me with a night at the Cliffs in Pismo and a little spending money too! He had been saving since January! Sweet man. Laurie watched the kids for us which was a huge blessing. THANK YOU! Here are some of the wonderful pictures she took!
My new favorite picture of Chloe!

Laurie said she was playing "stink eye" with Maddi. So funny...


Wes with Abbs...

Wes with Chloe....

Meg hanging out with the dogs...Maya and Cody :)


Meg on the swing...
Sweet pic of Abbs...
And a cute one of Wes taking Chloe for a ride!

No comments:
Post a Comment