Sunday- Chloe LOVES her princess tootoos that she got from Reeces birthday party. They are the best things EVER! Btw, you and I know them as Princess Tattooes.

Today, we also surprised the girls and saw Toy Story 3. Great, great movie. Abby had never been to the movies before. Poor child. We never go! Its just so expensive, we just always wait for stuff to come out on DVD. Anyhoo, we all had a great time together and Chloe really enjoyed her milk doughnuts....oh, and you and I know them as Milk Duds. ;)
Monday- Scrabble!
Tuesday- Okay, so the jasmine that I bought for my arbor awhile back? It was not doing well. So, I searched everywhere for potato vine and finally found it at a nursery in Atascadero. Yay! Its is very hardy and should go completely over the harbor in a couple of years. Hopefully.

Wednesday-Tomatoes are ripening! Yay!

Thursday-Cousin Rachel playday. Great motivation to get some house work done ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment