Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 140-141 Fri & Sat

Friday- Megan and Abby's award ceremony and graduation. Abby graduated kindergarten! Wow. Time is flying. I cannot believe she is going to be in 1st grade and Megan is going to be in 5th.
Fuzzy pictures. I was having a heck of a time getting decent pictures. So proud of them both. They are such hard workers!







Friday after school we went and got a small pool. Summer has officially started and its hot out there!
Dad filling it up...
We also set up the tent for them to play in. They played in there for one day. It was super hot inside!

Saturday- wading in the pool :)



The End. I am out of ideas for the summer. ;)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How funny, we got that same pool! The kids have been loving it. Hope you have a great summer. Ours doesn't start for two more weeks.

Gracey Camp. said...

Inside pictures on a stage are the worse. Heard the reason why once and it makes sense, even tho I forgot the reason!They said the only solution was to get closer to the stage. (That's not embarrassing when you are crying already!)