Chloe girl, LOVE the big girl panties!! Way to go Chloe! Like Aunt Laurie said, YOU CAN do it! What a great way to start the New Year! Hugs and loves to all. :)
hmm...she's back in diapers... as in the same day. I'll try again in a few weeks but it was crazy. I changed her undies like 4 times in what seemed like an hour. I guess I'm just not ready! Megan was 2 1/2and Abbs was 3, so I'm thinking I still have some time...as long as she isn't 5 and still in diapers right? ;)
7 comments:
YAY CHLOE! You can DO IT! :) How can she already be at that age?! Time is flying! :(
Love the blog design and colors Keri -- looks great.
Hugs to you...
Aunt Laurie
Good luck. We will be trying with Isaac after the first of the year. Wanted things to cslm down after the baby was born.
Chloe girl, LOVE the big girl panties!! Way to go Chloe! Like Aunt Laurie said, YOU CAN do it!
What a great way to start the New Year! Hugs and loves to all. :)
Yay! Hope she takes to it easily!!! Emily shows no interest so I won't even consider trying until after the baby arrives.
We started that on New Years Day too! I am much more excited about "No more diaper days!" than Will is. We will see how it goes. I am determined...
hmm...she's back in diapers... as in the same day. I'll try again in a few weeks but it was crazy. I changed her undies like 4 times in what seemed like an hour. I guess I'm just not ready! Megan was 2 1/2and Abbs was 3, so I'm thinking I still have some time...as long as she isn't 5 and still in diapers right? ;)
Don't worry about it mommy. We ALL get potty-trained eventually.
Post a Comment