Monday, December 7, 2009

First Winter Storm of Season!







Winter has begun. The girls (and I) woke up excitedly to the snow plow this morning at 6:30...poor guy had been going strong since atleast 5:15! Anyway, heres a few pictures for you this morning...I would of stuck the girls in the pics but we were running late for school and Chloe is all snuggled up on the couch :)
Isn't absolutely beautiful? God is amazing.

3 comments:

Donna said...

You take the most beautiful pictures, Keri. They look like postcards! Enjoy your winter wonderland. Time for snowman building! Oreo cookies for the eyes (?) carrot nose, corncob pipe, a Beanie, a scarf, earmuffs, etc. LOL All of you guys are very creative...!! xoxo's.

Shannon said...

Beautiful! Looks like fun! It was so fun to catch up with you for a few minutes the other day. I miss hanging out with you.

Keri said...

Thanks mom :)

Shannon, it was good to see you too! It's good to know you guys are doing well...