Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crazy Christmas Party

Man, I'm on a roll today!
Last week we went to the Ugly Christmas Sweater and Gingerbread House Making Party up at Joshua with the Joshua students.
We started the night by making a gingerbread house. It is quite the competition, let me tell you. They prepare and plan. Anyway, we created this! Everyone wins a cute little prize...we won a toy pig that "drops" candy. Maybe you've seen his kind before. Yep.
We had a lot of fun...Lyndsey (who is standing in the back right of the picture) got Brian and I ugly sweaters at the Thrift Store, so when we got to Joshua...she had them ready for us. Ha! I was relieved to see a couple other parents wearing ugly sweaters too. Anyway, you can't see Brian's all the way, but it was hilarious. First of all, it was too small, and it had Santa and reindeers all over it. They have a contest (by who gets the most noise) of who has the ugliest sweater for the Joshua Students and this year they had the first ever Pause Parents contest...Brian won :) He won a cheesy Christmas shirt.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh boy, I LOVE your sweatshirts!! Keri, if yours isn't TOO new maybe you would let me borrow it? Not surprised Brian won either. :) Just taking a minute to thank you for the entertainment and say love you! We also liked your "UP" gingerbread house... so clever. Wish we were sharing your white Christmas! Miss you all! xoxoxo