I asked my friend Sarah if she could make me a knitting tote...this is what she came up with! I LOVE it! Its super huge and has 2 pockets to hold all my needles. Thank you Sarah!...you're awesome.
This is super cute!!! If I ever get any better at knitting I may need something like this. However, that's a big IF. :) Hope Fresno was fun and productive.
So cute! Love how it matches the living room -- you can leave it out and its not an eyesore. What a sweet friend. Well, Mads & KC will be there tomorrow... make sure to get a pic of them w/the girls... pretty please. Tell the guy in the brown van to keep an eagle eye on those two -- my baby! ;) ox
3 comments:
This is super cute!!! If I ever get any better at knitting I may need something like this. However, that's a big IF. :) Hope Fresno was fun and productive.
oooh - I covet!!
So cute! Love how it matches the living room -- you can leave it out and its not an eyesore. What a sweet friend. Well, Mads & KC will be there tomorrow... make sure to get a pic of them w/the girls... pretty please. Tell the guy in the brown van to keep an eagle eye on those two -- my baby! ;) ox
Post a Comment