My friend Shannon made darling clipboards to hang all of her kids important papers on and I just loved the idea...So yes, I copied her. Thanks Shannon :)
thanks michele :) i used scrapbook paper and yes, the names are stickers. my friend also used clear contact paper which i think i will get too...make it a little more durable.
5 comments:
So cute! What did you use? Wrapping paper? Scrapbooking paper? Fabric? And the names... are those stickers? Adorable.
thanks michele :) i used scrapbook paper and yes, the names are stickers. my friend also used clear contact paper which i think i will get too...make it a little more durable.
Very cute Keri! :)
Love and hugs!
xoxo
These turned out great. I just copied somewhere else....I'm not that creative :)
I think Shannon is going to have to copy that idea. So cute! Love you guys! Shively's
Post a Comment