My mom got Abbs this barbie horse for Christmas. Abby was so excited and absolutley loves it. BUT this horse neighs and even walks! I told Abby this and asked her if she wanted me to put batteries in it to make it work. "Nope." Abby said.
me-"Why not? Thats what you are suppose to do."
abby-"Beacuse I dont want to..I like her just like this."
me-"But don't you want to see her walk and neigh?"
abby-"nope."
me-"Really quick? I want to see her niegh and walk!"
abby-"No thanks mom."
As you can tell, it totally bugged me. But I had to let it go. ; )
My mom and I got a kick out of but I'm sure she was thinking.."Geez, I spent all that money on that horse so it would walk and neigh!"
Anyway, finally "Bessy" walks for us!
(I secretly just put the batteries in while she was upstairs tonight.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment